Career

Fren,

As far as career is concerned, I am in the education profession since 22 years ago and I keep on improving and enhanced knowledge in my field which is the sports science and education until I obtained my doctoral of philosophy in extension education of Sports Science lately on 11-2-2010 and recently I also been promoted academic post as Senior Lecturer in the biggest Public Higher Education Institution (PHEI) in Malaysia.

I am in teaching field since long time years ago and I really enjoy my job so I make it as my career in term of lifelong learning concept or I am practicing the andragogy method (adult education) from pedagogy method (primary and secondary school) because I was in primary to secondary school before joining the PHEI.

Well, career is where I could move and try to enhance knowledge and then contribute back to the nation if possible or at least the community per se. I will and I do like to contribute my knowledge for the sake of my country or community as a whole.

Let's workout and go according to my capabilities as well as my employability in the job market.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang