Dare to try - IT

New Year - new challenges which is Dare to try out IT gadgets or software in daily activities? I can make it.... I can do it. I believe it can be my mission for 2021.

Baby Bloom who stuck in between Modernization and Authentically in running or solving whichever problems or troubles in daily activities.

IR 4.0 which is the trend and newest version of worldwide flow of though and especially my nation would be the one followed strictly but half heartedly... hi hi hi. There is no persistency in whatsoever trend so what to do ? Who am I so I have to follow the trend and it is what I said: I must dare to try whatsoever IT gadgets and make myself more and more competence for coming days.

What to scare ? What to worries ? tend to make mistakes... so what ? try it again and learn from mistakes from time to time until so call I could "master" them when time come.

Without much confidence on IT and worry lost all data is the main problem in my mind when I use IT in daily works and daily solving my problems. Well... dare to try and dare to fail oK Ok Ok

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang