One Up for Journal

 Fren,

e-ISSN for one journal means it is on line publication officially by highest authority which named National Library of Malaysia or Perpustakaan Negara Malaysia (PNM).

We worked hard and consistently as well as all fulfillment on publication as one academic journal nationwide so after filling up and submitted the application with evidences provided and at the end of the day, it was  3/9/2020 (Thursday) which, officially our organization's journal was gaining the e-ISSN ID to be as one out of many academic journals nationwide.

Bravo to the organization that I work with and or I am in the system as Editor in Chief of it so I feel more than others because it is something like my baby but more accurate said would be my capability and contribution  to the organization concerned and this is actually field testing by my own ability as far as scholarly concerned ok.

However, there are more to come and more to go which I always belief that whichever organization that rejected my services or work in is always "RUGI"to it bit was not me as a person with simplicity but work well in wherever  and whatever I go with ok. TQ to myself and of course there are many other parties that I needed to say thank you too but slowly that I will reveal them after this ok. Bye and Salam.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang