Life leader (6)

Fren,

After the process of interviewing to admit Maktab perguruan Malaysia, I got the letter that send me to train as Physical Education teacher in Maktab Perguruan Temenggong Ibrahim (MPTI), Johor Bahru, Johor.
In this maktab, En Aziz Daud as the Ketua Jabatan was my life leader where I learn up what actually self discipline that play the main role in created sucessful in whatsoever we do. He was always in white attire and as early as possible and waited his trainees to be there for the morning class and the firm commands as well as words he make and those words were make sense to every single trainee over the time especially me.
"Do what you say" and "don't say it if you can't materialize it ok"- this is the expensive value that I leran from him and respect him until today and I have no doubt on whatsoever sucessful life he could be and wherever he was be too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang