Life Leader (4)

Form six was the time that there was one teacher who treated me "very well" and that I learnt one important facts- 1) forgiveness may/sure make our life much easy and happy ok. 2) There is no single person should been scolded "Bodoh" because of this life leader action taken place on that point of time.
Recall back- I was entering the form six class and there was Pengajian Am class and what I sat wrong considered rude to that PA teacher because one of my leg was out side the table where I sat so our fren yelled- Hey samseng, come here and why you put your leg out of the table- are u showing that u are samseng - bodoh... then he "looked" at me from my top to bottom and he seem to dig my weakneses or faults. The end of the day, I was a very young man so I stop going to school and I stopped my form six study there.
Well, this life leader gave negative impact but yet let me learn somethings out of nothing and I could remember him for life too as what I learn and said in the first paragraph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang