Life Leader (3)

Fren,

I did not mean that beside the life leader that I wrote for my primary school time only was the best teacher and the other teachers were not good no no no ok but the one I write out was the one that gave me huge impact or something like "turning point" in my personal life as far as my own point of view is concerned.
Secondary school, there were two life leaders, at first for most, she was my form five form teacher - Mdm Selvaraj because she was the one reminded me that I needed to face SPM examination for the end of the year because I was too crazy and too busy about my school sports day and my sports' houses stuff until I really forgotten about SPM so she was sincerely "sounded" me and I really appreciated her reminder because of her advice on that point of time, I managed to passe my SPM with really last minute preparation (Very hard life and tension life). Well even my result was not good but still could survive into form six (government school).
Second life leader of my secondary school was Mdm Hew, who taught me English subject, she was the one who turned me into the love so much of the subject because she really encourage me to speak English in class and/or in school - She said - if you dare not to speak out even during your schooling time then - no way or no chance for you to practice any more and at the same time she always give me opportunities to learn with her, what a wonderful teacher as my life leader. I would say thanks a lot and that form three time was the year that I picked up my English language seriously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang