Life leader (2)

Fren,

Basic education or the primary school level that the school I attended was SRJK (c) or now we name as SJK (c) which somewhere in Klang distrct, Selangor. That upon that time, to me all other subjects I could easily crossed accepted Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Inggeris- lemah.
By the way, my mum was a person who use to count the failure marks from every single subject and accumulated then "canned" according to the total failure marks so I could say that practically every year since tahun 1 I was always "ready" when report card's time but by chance just because of the madam Loo who taught me the BM and BI subjects with explanation in bahasa inbunda if necessarily especially those vocabs and she encourage pupil to ask when don't understand the words, this make me scored 100 marks for the two subjects and as far as 2 terms or year 4 instead, this cauase my mum suspected that I cheated her and almost wanted to punish me but at last she listened to my explanation then only Selamat...
Madam Loo was my life leader in this case because she was the only teacher who make me feel the important of Bahasa kebangsaan and Inggeris and I learnt of ways to pick up the language as well as English subject ok. Sincerely thanks a lot to my life leader and I use to call her once I meet her in Klang even until today. I feel proud to have this type of teacher and I never ever forget her contribution to my education and daily life too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang