Life leader 1

Fren,

First at all, I would like to thanks to my parent who passed away many years ago (father - 24 years ago and mothetr- 9 years ago) and yet I still clearly could recall and remember them until today even at this moment - I love you mum and ah chik.
I feel deeply sorry for them because they wanted to witness my successful in my study but timing could not side them so... but I love them forever and they are my first and for most my life leaders, without them - where am I ? who am I?
Papa was a soft spoken man, mother was an energitic woman- work very very hard to raise up children. She always told me - son, you must work hard, work very hard by yourself because otherwise nobody would helf you ok. Work to abtain what you wanted from your hard work too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang