Salvage

Well fren, I came to the stage of salvage from death or pain, man? What's man and what to do when I am trapped into this stage but I think it positively as long as "jalan" and surviving ok.
Fren, I have no choice and time against and always on disadvantages of me and choice is not with me, this is the most terrible situation so what I can say to myself is "I ask for it" only and I am the one to face it until the end of the day as long as I still "hidup" ok.
10 days to salvaging the piece of work and 10 days to try out with brilliant of correction and unknown consequences man ha ha ha this is me and this is th etype of life I had gone through and never ending yet...yeh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang