June 09

Fren,

On 10-6-09 when I was on my way to meet my chairman of committee, I was hell of thinking whether he wanted to sign my form in order for me to submitt my thesis for the process of examination after 8 yeras journey.....

Well, this trip or today is my best day because I managed to get him signed and other two coommittes as well even though I needed to go to Putrajya but done and get back to faculty to get the last sign (dean) then went home.

Well, I know that I don't have such wonderful feeling since many years especially the research started, reading is wonderful but time constraint make people crazy ok. Well ...

Comments

ajoy87NF said…
hi sir!
Congratulation.... hehehe...

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang