Unfinished mission 2

Hello,

Unfinished means hangging up side down and this will drag others become unfinishing yeah! work hard and harder som more but the result is still depend on others party, what a wonderful wait and unfinishing deal???

From this incident, I realize that myself especially is too weak and many unfinished missions from last time till this time. What is going to happen to myself man?

Foundation, fundamental or basement must be strong, brilliant and perfect than some one would be much easy later partr either wise the one's mind would be tarnished by uncertainty here and there, who get what am I taliking or mean about? ha ha ha

Send for editing would take time and money and then ... what woulfd happen yeh yeh yeh that's but I do fell sligthly better and yet long way to go in this journey, who could really understand what I mean man?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang