Aiming but stringent

Aiming and wishing would not be happening in real without stringent application process to follow yeh yeh yeh. As far as wishing without go thru stringent work out, nothing would happen right?
What I concerned more was another one hurdle which thru my own experience : I had tried and faced many many time since I am in the line of my career passed 22 years which even I tried no matter how hard and I fulfilled whattsoever form to fill in yet no good news been recieved or it so happened as people used to say :Tak ada rezeki ke?
I miseed many big and small boats since I joined my career part from one SPM holder until master degree holder as what I am now. Example: setiausaha sukan? guru pakar? even no way to get anjakan at all. Meaning that I am a "Kayu" and I never work properly or not working at all, so what's a waste of human capital in the organization, man yeh yeh yeh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang