Tan's PhD Journey

Hello Fren,

Let me start this time as saying that my tertiary eduaction process is like a life journey which with lifelong learning concept based or extension education because for me I take up such a long long way of sailing from liked May, 2001 until today still struggering in this journey.

Well, Why? What ? Where and How can this happened? Let see... I would like to get your attention with this scenerio in story telling's form and what ever your feed back would means a lot to me (if you give opinion) and this is just wanted to share my experience with whoever response ok? Don't worry be happy.

First at all, instead of thinking to further study in order to achieve higher paper qualification and then contribute back to nation but what had happend was this sailor being penalize just because he could not meet the time target set, so how sad is this and how hurt is this especially emotionally and psychologically. What penalize and what time target is this ? Well...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang