Life Journey

Hello friends,

Let me share my experience on how I feel and those who has same situation with me may feel it as well, ok.

I started my PhD journey by part time-full time since 2001 with course work and I even work out extra credits collected but this means nothing and no difference when I started my thesis because the piece of research is same weightage with those who do full thesis' candidate ok.

I started face the problem in depth trouble when I enrolled myself as full time because UiTMM gave me way of two years study leaeve fro Dec 2004 to Dec 2006 and this two "Darkest days" for me because I had gone thru experiences like a) draft 5 times of thesis proposal (pages around 250 because chapter 1,2 and 3 but was rejected and ask to do admendment as well) only the sixth time was approved. b) Day and night reading and searching literature- 1200 articles came across and make summary each. c) 63 books and summary for each d) News paper reading regarding to the topic and summary each just to darft out my conceptual framework. e) Proposal defend again for faculty level and that I needed to get ready by myself. f) Sit in C.E and passed it. g) Constructed panel of expert and panel of language. h) Constructed measurement tool and pilot test conducted to look into reliability and validity as well. i) Test re test the instrument by EDA, factor analysis and others.

Time up, two years over and came back to work without scroll and No "Anjakan Gaji" for me even my PTK3 result was 4 over 4 and the statement" Tan duduk diam-diam dan kerja sehingga balik dengan ijazah" "Tan amat memalukan fakulti kerana di beri cuti tanpa balik dengan scroll" ....

Comments

Anonymous said…
dont worry tan our journey will end soon. lets people talk but god knows better. never give up. every day is a process of learning. keep it up.
Anonymous said…
Fren,

Thank you for your understanding comment, you must be one of the survivers? Yeh yeh yeh, thanks any way, sama sama berusaha ok

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang