Selingan 1

Friends and team mates,

First at all, I wish all my friends from UiTMM's contingent who landed airport last night and went home even most of them this morning as well have a nice rest but I was in my faculty to work as usual and special wishes to my team's mates: Rizal (Apek), Romli, Sudin, Nizam, Hapis, Din, Lebai, Uncle Ong and Uncle Tan (me lah ha ha ha).
My ping pong team was the earlier team that got the result of runner up in this 2008 Kejohanan Sukan Staf antara Universiti-universiti Malaysia in Kuching Sarawak from 13-6-08 to 23-6-08 (10 days), there were many sweet sour experiences with all team mates through out 10 days stayed in one roof, the apartment of Cempaka UNIMAS yeh.
Well, beside we ended up our game early yet we supported other sports or games as penyokong setia as far as our university (UiTMM) was concerned, we met old friends from other contingents, we chit chat and exchanged info for the particular game as well as own life journey over night, it was a wonderful trip perhaps it was time to take a break from my daily life time.
I jogged around UNIMAS compound practically every morning accepted those tournament days just because to release tension, pressure as well as recalled my life journey yeh yeh yeh. Boring ok! ha ha ha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang