LJ 4

Fellow friends,

As far as study is concerned, I enjoy reading with understanding very much, but when the break is over the work loads and the commitments are " heavy and non ending" without one's knowing then the quality time of reading is gone with the wind,right?
I enjoyed very much of my 2 years study leave with all sortd of articles right academic or non academic ones, related topic's books or self enrichment books, this two years make myself loving the world very much and I enjoying be alone too but...
Hoverer, straggle in PhD study would be journey that full with non stop and no limited space because I needed to start draft out the proposal from very beginning which I need to over come or managed my thesis writing committees (3 giants with Associate Professorship) and variates differ from each of them, this is so call make me needed to come out with the sixth proposal only approved, how long I need to do these? yeh yeh yeh. Proposal only man!
Each time I presented my proposal, each time there were changes, wear and tear or what ever terms you used still back to work and work, draft and draft and change and change until...Masak and burn out? Each proposal I got up to three chapters concerned so what...
Got myself be able to write, write and write, read, read and read and these are sharpening up my mind and fine motor build up as well yeh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang