Talks 2 - Dare to Publish

Good day,

I was conducting one simple talk with my colleagues with title of Dare to Publish solely to encourage my colleagues to make the first move or first step in writing their journal's article and promoting them to send for publication.

It was held at Computer Lab 2 of my organization and there were 8 participants attended because other were busy with their own commitments somewhere else and it was alright to me because it was initiative make by my  immediate boss as her KPI and my intention was to contribute my knowledge in journal article's writing back for betterment of my organization and end up with fair mode.

Well... in the talk gave me chance to promote MJSSR, encouraging involvement of my colleagues in MJSSR and perhaps to promote my abilities and capabilities as well. I obtained their feedback and analyzing will be done as soon as I get back all evaluation form later.

I was sharing tips in journal article's writing and how to tackle the chief editor of any journals etc and it was quite well responses from participants in order to get clearer pictures of necessarily needs as far as publication of journal article concerned. I myself of course felt satisfied on my presentation (SS) ok! ha ha yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang