Conducted Talks 1

Hi Fren,

After obtained my Assoc. Prof, I was conducting first ever talk with a big groups post graduates students or Master degree students from Universitas Semarang Postgraduates at Dewan Serbaguna FSPPP UiTM Shh Alam and about 80 of them to listen to my talk of the year man - 4th Dec 2018.

The talk gave me chance to promote Malaysian Journal of Sport Science and Recreation (MJSSR) as well as myself about my contribution to my organization. 

On top of that, I was the panel for their proposal presentation's  slot and I did comment on two papers but they are doing more on action research instead of foundamental study so I ended up with appreciation and thanks to organizing committee as well as participants.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang