Surprise!!

Frens,

What a surprise but syukur syukur man ?

What a surprise that my organization suddenly called upon me to discuss about the progression of the one academic journal that I in-charged since 2011?

What a surprise that my "immediate boss" and his team members do agreed upon to establish it into new Website which owned by our organization?

I feel appreciated and I feel happy because it could establish one's organization with high accessibility and visibility by own Website per se. Well done man.

My sole intention for doing it with my passion on specifically on- line publication of MJSSR was and is for the organization's own good in order to upgrade my organization well known in the whole system as well as whole nation and worldwide (If possible) ok. Bravo. Thank you. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang