Open House

Fren,

I really say thanks to friends that having open house and invited me and I really feel that's good to have open house especially during festival time because it could help people to know people better and gathering that would bring somethings good to some one.

However, I dare not to have open house because lacking 1) man power, 2) tidiness of home, 3) friendly environment, 4) financial support and I do feel bad and sad not just could not having open house but eventually I could not have a complete home to myself and my children as well.

Well, what a pitiful man in this life journey just because of my own self silliness and own make bundle of mistake in the process of getting partner and as people used to say " once a silly mistake could cause whole life suffer" and to me, its always happening things that I worried the most and see what a wonderful life man? yeh yeh yeh. Any way, I won't give up easily to survive in this journey. Fren 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang