End of October 2011

Fren,

Last day of the October 2011 ok?! Time passed so fast , so fast and so fast and I am having wonderful and busy days since then... I enjoy every much on single day and single moment with my children as far as togetherness is concerned as well as together with my others family members yeh yeh yeh.You see, I know what am I doing and my children are improving in taking up their responsibilities too.

My career is on going and moving according to the daily schedule but in term of aggregating or credits are concerned, I still have hamper space to improve myself as far as academic advancement is concerned, well November is right in front foot and December will end as soon as possible right? yeh yeh yeh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang