Busy, tire but satisfy

Fren,

Busy with daily activities and work commitments as well as housework, tire because of full time worker and full time care taker to family, however, I feel satisfy because every day once I go up to the bed just few seconds I ...

I am really satisfy with whatever I do and wherever I go or ahead and of course I enjoy what I have especially with family members togetherness.

I love my career and I enjoy of doing the routine with my own creativity to my job. I get along with y colleagues as well as my superior too. This is why I could sustain my existence all over the organizations I work with.

I work more than I talk and I materialize what I had been assigned without really look forward for any reward but just recognition by my instinct ok yeh yeh yeh.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang