Convocation of UiTM

Fren,

Good day to all Convo candidates, right from diploma to PhD of UiTM from  the 20-10-2011 until 31-10-2011. This is the moment I also recalled my own PhD Convo from UPM which was a year ago on the  9-10-2010.

Well, I actually had a very rushed and simple celebration with own family members but of course it was a very serious and official function to my previous university because this was the time their products were officially send out to the nation's market and this batch will bring the good name of them when they were in the job market.

I really appreciated the convo and never ever will forget because  there were many very sweet memories in my entitle life and I did even one big decision of my life as well that moment ok.

I enjoyed very the Convo environment and situation and I was being addressed as Dr or PhD  holder when I was on the Convo's stage and I received my scroll from the DYMM Sultan Selangor yeh!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang