After 4 months time

Fren,

Recalled back the 11-9-09 was my VIVA date and now 4 months later, I am still waiting for the endorsement of Graduate School of my Ph.D University, time passed like no business and now my life goes on with changes in terms of relaxation in mentally as well as psychologically because hard time, dark time and time time time has temporary gone ok.
However, in my career life, it is still consider very fresh and new eventhough I am contributing for 9 years in the existing system already so what I need to do is to work harder and I always need to depend on by chance or second chance that only I might get the opportunities to be shifted into new category as far as career improvement is concerned, but wil it happen? Nobody could tell me but...
Last but not least, I work very hard and very serious in whatever I am doing especially in my core business over my varsity or faculty and let's it be ... ok? Yeh yeh yeh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang