Kecundang agaknya

Fren,
Keluhan tinggal keluhan dan rungutan akan tinggal rungutan saja jika tanpa resolusi yeh yeh yeh. namun apa yang saya sedar ialah kecundang lagi agaknya inilah cabaran hidup saya yang tak pernah selesai atau temui yang elok-elok, kecundang lagi.Ha ha ha hi hi hi.
Action taken: It definitely would be, well... totally forget about helping hand/hands ... and just workout according to self satisfaction and especially self career part as long as to my optimum that's all.
Last but not least, I must satisfied to what I had acheived so far at this particular moment and I have big event and big hurdle to face for coming time and better concentrate on them again in order for me to go on my capacities and capabilities in my life this generation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang