Journey

Fren,

Journey is a trip with some distances (Longman Dic, 78) but in studying or especially the PhD's journey ? No ending man!
Well, that is the journey for whoever wanted to take up the journey! However, orang lain, lain rezeki so this would to close down the case for further discussion, right? ok it is fine to me.
At this moment and for coming time zone as well, I would change myself with the my way of thinking like just enjoying the journey and let's see where I will sail may landed later or how soon it will be some where as long as I enjoy the learning process before I get myself to so call PhD holder's ok (Paradigm Shift) yeh yeh yeh.- Bull shitting... yeh yeh yeh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang