Mt Kinabalu Experience 2

Well,

When we reached the Laban Rata (3272.7m), I was tire and Dr Yap was facing hard breathing probelm because of Altitute effects but not severe. We chit chat and look around Laban rata - well, fren, try to imagine since when and where do you have chance standing above the cloud level and cloud was around you man?
He had voiced out that he would not be able to continue the journey for next day trip as early as early 2 am that we needed to reach Sayat-sayat and Low's Peak. Well, I was using my PR and motivating capabilities and efficiently I convinced him to get his early rest / sleep and so that he could go on the journey with his partner- me.
One "interesting" incident happened in the Sharing shelter that night where Dr Yap seem liked "death sleep" and I could not sleep well because of the thiny oxygen environment but I still could felt the tireness so I just tried very hard to get some rest on double decker while Dr yap was below me. The intersting oart was, one couple of newly married "Mat Salleh' who still could do their "Business " and the bed was shaking like no business and very noisylah ha ha ha.
I could not and no chance to see the "Live movie" because I was "Half blind: without my spect or what to do and just listening to the movie only yeh yeh yeh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang