Mt Kinabalu Experience 1

Fren,

I was up the Mt Kinabalu twice already -1) 26-4-03 and 2) 16-1-05, they were enjoyable and wonderful experiences that I had gone thru either alone with Dr Yap or second time was with my faculty members.
Let me share about the first trip over there, I was actually went up after my intervarsity staff game on that year and alone with "Small van" from KK to Kinabalu Park where I booked my "shelter" on that time I met Dr Yap from PPK and we accompanied each other to hired the "Guide" to go up the 4093.2M high Low's Peak.
Next early morning, we listened to the brief explanation on the whole trip, we walked and rest, we breath in the most fresh air in the world that time. Cooling weather which seldom that we could feel it, it is wonderful experience but tireness ok.
I shared out Dr Yap's snacks and drink because he was so tired and he lost his appetite so rezeki jangan ditolak man. However, we chit chat along the journey and got to know each other better at the end of the trip. Tireness walk but enjoyful walk. We walked according to our own rhythm because we were not hurry, we were looking for the sceneries around but not much so, yeh yeh yeh.

Comments

MuScLEgAiN said…
nice trip..
i new about outdoor..
after i finished i found the meaning from outdoor recreation..
nice experience mt kinabalu..
hopefully i up the mt..one day...

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang