No tittle

Fren,

I just wanted to say for the sake of saying because to me , I am facing the moment of waiting, waiting for one unhappened thing or no result , what a wonderful life am I facing? Wait for my supervisor's free time, waiting for my boss evaluation in applying allocation to go some where to present paper? Wait wait and wait.

I wait, wait and wait for my golden time to pass and gain nothing , nothing feed back at all especially my thesis' chapter 4 and 5 with patiently as well as no progress at all.Time passed like no business , my eight years and the first semester started and I been warned by the university's graduate school like no business and I am actually losing out many things since there and then , what a wonderful life am I facing?
So, wait until the cow climb up the hill? or gantung tak bertali ? or give up by myself and finish or end up my life mission? Is it so hard to further my career or study for the sake of family, working place and nation ? I just wanted to learn more and then I contribute back to my new generation (students) that is all so hard to archieve my objective?

Comments

Anis H said…
Sabar ya Tan,
Only those who have gone through the hardship of doing PhD knows what it takes to get through the journey.

There will always be a bright light at the end of each dark tunnel...

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang