Friendship

Friendship means a lot to me and it does not mean friends must always together and must "Gossip" all the time but the friendship should be care with sincere and persistence with so call "keep in touch" by only just a call also good enough (once a while).
Friendship need "time" to go with and need to be tested from one event to another but not "Klik" ourselves for only self beneficial, right?

I still keep my friendship with primary school's mates; secondary school's friends, Maktab perguruan friends; former school's friends; University study time good friends and until now with my faculty's friends. See , I won't say that we all very very very close like "ants and sweets' but when we need help from each other, I don't think that is a problem to get help or talk to.
Perhap, I even have a very special friendship with my former teachers; lecturers as well as former ketua Jabatan to be keep in touch and I appreciated their help and their teaching as well and I always remember them all the time. Is this friendship yeh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang