Learn new Language

Learning is no age limit! This is the slogan that always people say about and talk about and sometime when come to reality ... people may say too old to learn new thing or new skills etc.

To me, personally I dare to learn new thing but provided I need it to survive with new environment by hook or by crook yeah yeah yeah.

Learning process need sometime and effort to put in it order to achieve or perform with time passed. I am a good learner and passion to learn new thing provided I could managed it but I am not good in electronic gadget - why ? It could be phobia of electronic because all the while I seldom fully expose to internet software but not langue.

I take up learning foreign langue - Fnn and slowly by every day for 10 minutes time spending on it through Dou lingo portal which is internet too.

Well... I slow and steady and I am willing to learn it and I might need to use it later part of my career ok. I am willing to put effort and serious about it then see how? or what would happened then. Yeah 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang