Dare to try

 Well... again there is a Professor who send me one "chance" to obtain Grant. I, my first thought ... I hold on a short while because I still could feel the failure to obtain grant past many times and still deep in my heart so I hold on but .. then...

Think positive, be brave and dare to try and dare to fail ok... When some one fail many times mean testing by testing for the one. Either you fight or flight?

I make myself to go for it as the last trial before I retire soon because the duration is one year term only so means  I still could make it for the last chance provided I could get it.

I feedback to the Professor "good deed" as I will draft out one brief proposal and let her to look or check on it and then see the next progress. Aiya ya again need to workout as soon as possible.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang