First Time Sit In

Fren,

That was my first attempted into one panel which named as Staff promotion panel of my organization.

It was on time from morning 9.00 to evening and there were four candidates for this session so it was tiring and for the sake of colleagues ok lah.

However, it ended up peacefully but there were a lot of lessons that I learnt from this meet. What a wonderful if I am not in it because I felt not easy feelings and meaningless in it for such a long hours perhaps, I could do a lot of my academic write out or even my own business or personal events ok.

I think I am not really suitable and capable in screening people works because to me, every body should know their strength and persons assessing other must or should have the good intentions and be fair and let them go from checking the most important part- which are compulsory part.

Lastly, I went off early because I had on line class on that day evening so I feel relax and free in my mind for that day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang