GPA 4

GPA = Grade Point Average 

What if the one's GPA = 4.00, it means Excellence achievement in one's study, right? First semester result of my eldest in University.

I feel very great and glad on his achievement and I congrats him, I huge him and I say Good boy to him.

Well... beside of his achievement, I as his father does realize that he paid more attention and serious on his own Study's Journey which I think he is getting mature and responsible to self as well as to his main financial sponsor or more specific is his father ok. Yeah!

As a father cum mother of him, keep it up son and perhaps. I never ever push too hard on his potential per se but in my mind, off course whatever, whichever or whenever time that he comes out internally afford from his own initiative which  would be appreciated very much. 

No forcing but self wanted of him and he works hard according to his own intention is the one became out come that I hope, I wish and I would like to observe as far as entire life concerned. 

Good and thanks to all parties that involved in taken care of my eldest right from unties, uncles, relatives and even the university's lecturers whom put in afford to make him learnt and growth. Thanks and Bye.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang