Completed My Missions

Well... my organization is running Research's Week from 26, 27 to 28/11/2019 and I was just completed my missions by today (27/11/2019) from 2.30pm to 3.35pm which content was consisted as below:

1. Sharing two article that I had presented before the Research Week 
2. Promote one journal which owned by my organization.
3. Promote one regional research center to faculty.

Participants were around 45 of them but poor responses from own admin or colleagues per se. So, the actual target audiences were not attended and messages were not reach to the top management or even own colleagues.

The moral of story is that there is not  be appreciated much with the helps that I offered to get the succeed of Research Week conducted and these mean that either the timing is not right or/ nor the responses that aims to be researchers are still poor or low rate.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang