Finally .... I got my Associate Professorship 2018

Dear frens,

Finally.... I got it - my Associate Professorship with pride on 14th of September 2018. Thanks to many parties and frens.

Well... after working with sincere mind and mindful actions for couple of years or let's say since 2001 in the same organization ok.

I work with all means to up grade my organization and even myself for my family's betterment as well ok and thanks to people as listed:

1. VC and his panelists - gave way and gave chance.
2. My faculty members' evaluation and panelists too.
3. My external examiners - to give chances
4. My formal classmates and frens - motivation
5. My family members- fully support me - sisters and brothers.
6. My children - take care of me.

Myself of working hard with my believe in Karma practices throughout my entire life my fren.

Congratulations to all and me ok Bye





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang