17/5/2018 - History day

Well... fren on 17/5/2018 (Thursday) was the history day to me because I got the "last chance" or last called up to go for promotion at the present work organization - University instead of School ok.

I tried very hard since from school services (teaching with dedication) from 1989 to 2010 only promoted to senior post on the 2010 (which was at university and not at school ok). 

I obtained my PhD on 2010 from local university and I worked another 8 years then I tried to go for promotion as Associate Professor and I was being called on the day as above.

I feel very glad and happy as well as bersyukur because a day after Hari Guru 2018. I was answering to all questions that posed to me and personally, I felt okay but still needed to wait for the final results and please do not ask me when will be it? I also don't know he he he 

What I wanted to say here, I appreciated being called because to me it was recognition for all my efforts done to Faculty and University as far as academia concerned. I hope I could be promoted so that I could proudly to say that I had contributed to the nation as my workout so far or even from 1989 ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang