16052018 - Hari Guru

Well... 16/5/2018 was hari Guru when I was migrating from KPM to KPT which mean still Guru but in difference institution. 

Hari Guru when I was promising to be  an educator to build up new generation for the betterment of nation particular and self satisfactory as well.

And... today I am lecturing young adults at higher institution which is University so to me I never ever forget to educate them to be good citizen and educated human being as a whole.

What difference is these adults may not necessarily appreciated with what we or as lecturers to deliver moral or values concurrently with knowledge to them because to them, they could study by themselves at home which is throughout on- line study as the latest trend of study todaynationwide.

MOOC- Massive Open on line course for example but to me personally as Guru, I think students still needed face to face to discuss by attending the formal classes so that interaction process happened and sentiment of respect each other by strongly build.

Hari Guru this year was also became my 17 years of services at my Univ life as well. TQVM to children and my family members in supporting me throughout my those dark days. My children growth and they are fine and healthy together with me ok. Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang