Give a try

Frens,

Just gave a try... that's. This is what I really feel and meant about trying something that was quite obvious or above own limitation in this case.

Well.. what is it? It was about asking promotion in academic platform where I was assessed that I was qualified to do so and I was trying submit my application form to higher authority for their further action taken.

In reality, it was like a "war"  in a peaceful state or country because I was facing a lot of tremendous
queries and huge doubtfulness along the session time beside I had filling up a lot of official forms and as far as life is concerned, I took it as  challenge and I worked with my capacities as a single, tiny person in an organization for the sake of own achievement per se.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang