2017 KL Run

Well... just tried out the 5 KM run in this 2017 KL Run after I have been stopped participating in any running event for past 22 years. man so what happened? Good feelings but so tired as well.

Only 5 KM distance but I enjoyed it so much and it was good weather with peaceful rain in short while and I went through the finishing line with a big group of participants and that was wonderful feelings anyway ok.

I was having fun run together with my son and he ran so fast and completed the race so waited his old man to reach home and I did it too.

I have fun and togetherness as well as chit chatting our own experiences in the KL Run all the way to home sweet home, this is wonderful of family life I ever want to have ok.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang