Ai Ya ya Why?

Fren,

I was officially received one letter to inform me that one of my post graduates failed in his amendment stage after the Master's Viva (One year time given to him) and I was the candidate's co- supervisor. Ai ya ya Why ? What happened? 

Let me put it this way: This candidate never ever comes to get my advice or consultation since then even though his candidacy for Master degree was since 2009 ... (now 2015) you see! I am always around my working place with him and perhaps I supervised many candidates right from degree, master or even PhD students. To be more precise, I was actually successfully graduated one PhD candidate recently (2015) so what wrong with this guy?

I would like to say that nowadays people are looking for easy way to go out? Perhaps easy way to get whatever they wish to without seriously workout their own (by their own affords) but they are try ing with gaining others sympathy and that's ok.

When they failed to gain whatever they wish, they never ask the preposition of "WHY?" but they will put the blame to others and accuse others that sabotaged him/her and at the end of the day, they make themselves like really pitiful and helpless then they keep on asking others to help help and help without workout themselves!

Please my fren, anythings happened to us either successful events of failure of doing things, there must be a WHY?

Ask ourselves why we failed? Why so hard to get through the thesis? Why ...why and please take action or positive actions in order to get through the Why? and it is not others faults only hello.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang