Nothing better to do?

Fren,

Having to know that peaceful mind or peaceful life is good and it is wonderful in certain case but there is nothing better to do to get into "backyard" and to make self uncertainty again my fren. Why? Why and tell me why?

Well, friendly speaking, I really want to get someone to be my life companion but there is always something go wrong  and for nothing it could not be accomplished - it is so complicated and this need time again to really think over to have any relationships for the coming days, I definitely need to workout or let myself  really "free"' or more "understanding others" - not easy man. 

I said nothing better to do was just killing myself and sorry to party that I was hurting with unknowing reason. I feel sad and somber at this moment but can't help right? yeah  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang