Keep Moving

Fren,

When I was having my morning jog in one of the beautiful lake gardens around my working place one day, there was a gentleman who said to me " Keep Moving" while we met each other crossing face to face and this word means thousand meanings to me from the mouth of jogger especially, right?

Well, keep moving means go on and on and at the same time I myself feedback to him as yes, yes yes why not - slow and steady to the gentleman - means I supported his Keep Moving momentum yeah. Perhaps, keep moving could be motto for everyone to carry on their life consistently without fail or even dare to fail when facing troubles or problems in one's life okay!

Keep moving and keep going the whole world's for having  peaceful minds wanted too, my fren. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang