Show your appreciation

Fren,

When you feel that you appreciate someone helps, something own by you or around you or somehow what you are right now., show your appreciation my fren, right now or on the spot please with delaying. Well,  if not then...when something happening too fast, too soon, you may lose everything or someone or some things that you love or like the most with just in second of time ... regretted would be one sad story in your entire life, fren!

Appreciation does not mean to spent money only but it could be just a word or magic phase like: Thanks; Thank you very much or I love you or I appreciated your existence or help...with sincere heart, my fren--- It is more than enough ok.Am I right? Well...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang