The Pan Asian Sports & P.E. Society

Fren,

I have been invited as guest speaker for the 23rd 2013 PASSPE Conference (PASPEC) which to be held in Cebu City, Philippines on August 8-11, 2013. I am very glad to go there as first timer of guest speaker, thanks to Prof Dr Jolee from Korea who is the Editor in Chief for PASSPE - Asia Chapter because of his recognition and I become one of the invited speakers, I really appreciated it. Nevertheless, I of course would like to thanks to the host of PASSPE- Philippine chapter too especially Prof Henry Daut and his committees.

As info, this will be my first time visit to Philippines as well, I guest I will enjoy it because it seem that concurrently the host organizer is going to introduce their culture and sports to all foreign guests ok. I am to promote the branch research center (PASSPE- FSR- SEA) which we built it over here when I am over there. I try to built linkage if possible for the betterment of my organization where I attach to.

Last but not least, I will try my best to present our paper which I need to thank to Prof Dr Rahim Md Sail. as well. Bye.yeah ...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang