Wooo No Place for you!

Fren,

There is no "place" for you here, fren! Well, there is "no place" is really a good reason man from them ... no place...No place is when they do not want you to be around here because they are smarter and smartest people in the world.

I bare and dare to tell you that once a upon a time, the same fren said : " fren- you are a good man and you can go with any things in the"place"  and you are been appreciated here and you are needed here so..." Then after stabilizing with more frens to take over concerned works from that fren, the comment of - No Place for you is repeated...or appealed,  ... Stress??? 

No, in this case, I would not feel stress about it because I know that there are "Places" for me in somewhere on the earth and so far I may say that I did not find it yet only ok so... stay and let's see  and at the same time I know my own potential and my own capabilities as well as my abilities which I have fully self actualization my fren. No time to waste for stress just because of these frens' comments. No Lost by leaving. No sense of belonging. Yeah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang