Hope

Fren,

Well, hope is always the push factor for someone to work towards or to move forwards in order to achieve the Hope, right? If  someone is No Hope? its means... yeah someone already gave up and that is too bad ok! Don't be one of them my friend.

We should full with hopes or hope at least in every day basis and we should try our best with necessarily plan, move towards it/them and then let's see.... what would happen yeah!

Now, I hope for better "air" condition in our area because "haze" is around the corner and I choose to slow down my own enrichment or enjoyment programme which is "slow jog for an hour daily- SJ4H" and I could feel the "uneasy" feeling when I stopped for few days only see.. Hope ok and still hoping for betterment as far as tomorrow,  the day after and... concerned, well let's hope yeah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang