What to do and what could be done?

Fren,

What to do? this is a statement required a person action oriented, right? What could be done? this is a statement for a person undecided or tried before but most properly fails many times and it is an adjective oriented, right? 
Personally,  I am a very positive action taker or risks taker ok and that is why my blog named as SPAM which mean Super Positively Action Manager yeh  and I always look at positive side of any incidences or situations but as far as environmental health is concerned, there were 80% (Incidences) came to the statement of What could be done? There you see, MAN are developers on the earth as well as they are destroyers on the same piece of land.  What a contradiction and confusing MAN are?Yeh yeh yeh
I, try hard to convey massages of environmental friendly through my tiny capabilities in delivery "effects of global warming" cause my MAN in my entitle job or duty dealing with younger generation okay my fren, Yeh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang