Researcher's Wisdom

Fren,

I read, read and read when I was doing my PhD or  my one of the past hardship life's journey, I came across many articles regarding to the wisdom that supposedly owned by one scholar for example: a person with wisdom knowledge in their research or they had been systematical searching for the findings which could contributed to their nation per se.
Well, one of the the wisdom of one researcher included - open minded to accept other researchers' mistake make or weakness but in reality- there is "none" with my surrounding who had this wisdom with but when they conveying massage/s, they looked like one... yeh yeh yeh.
Susah susah dan banyak susah - no progression at all as the end result because keep on refusing and counter revenge or query each other and no time to make things progressing so ... yeh 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang