I love my children, I wish to teach them, to guide them and to take care for them until they are ready to be independent by their own.
I love them since small or young- I take care of their accommodation- make sure it is clean and conducive for them.
Education given since primary - basic knowledge and survivor skills as well needed to expose as well as practice since then. Move up to secondary and ... tertiary education (be ready with fund for them).
I think practically during children time - they are naughty and active, these might push the parent to the wall and to me this is challenges to a father especially to single father's family.
Every a parent wanted to say, to do and to act must try to manage their own emotion first beforehand. Last I wish all children could have their children life and all parent should control temper and feel happy that you own children with you in your family.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to go?

Hayati lirik lagu - Akulah Penyair

Orang yang suka menyusahkan orang